English Grants of Administration

Are you a foreign lawyer dealing with the estate of someone who has died owning assets in England and Wales that need to be accessed, sold or transferred? We can deal with all the legal formalities required when the person died living in a different country.

You may need to obtain a Grant of Administration in England and Wales, otherwise known as a Grant of Probate or a Grant of Representation – we can help.

Fill in the details below for a no-obligation quote and one of our specialist solicitors will be in touch.

1Lawyer details
2About the person who has died
Scroll to Top