There has been much written about the adequacy of Will writing services around the UK in the last 12 months.
As a firm of solicitors authorised and regulated by the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority you can be confident that we will prepare a Will for you which is both in accordance with your wishes and legally sound.
Our promise to you:
- We will at all times act in your best interests
- We will provide a proper standard of service
- We will, at all times, behave in a way which maintains your trust
Appointing us as your executors:
In some instances, our clients wish to appoint us to act as their executors and trustees – this is usually in circumstances where there is no obvious family member to take on that role or the person making the Will would prefer to appoint someone independent.
If you decide to instruct us to act for you in this role we will always:
- Explain the options available to you
- Ensure that you understand that executors do not have to be professionals; that there may be a family member or a beneficiary under the Will; and that non-professional executors can choose to instruct a solicitor to act for them if this proves necessary and will be indemnified out of the estate for the solicitors’ fee
- Document the advice given concerning the appointment of executors and your decisions
Ultimately, the decision is yours as to the content of your Will and who you chose to be your executors. We will always discuss the options available to you so that you can make an informed decision.
© Roche Legal
Roche Legal | rochelegal.co.uk | firstname.lastname@example.org