York: 01904 866139|Harrogate: 01423 449778

My aunt is becoming increasingly unable to manage her affairs, what can we do?

2019-03-18T10:23:47+01:00March 24th, 2014|News|

If a loved one is getting to the stage where he or she is having difficulty managing their affairs, it is important to make sure that they have measures in place to enable a family member, friend or professional to help them should the need arise.

Perhaps they already have an Enduring or Lasting Power of Attorney in place – or perhaps this needs to be attended to.

If at all possible, it’s best not to leave things to the last minute. Make sure that your relative has a say in what happens should they become no longer able to look after themselves or their finances.

We can provide you with legal and practical advice if you are faced with having to manage the affairs of a loved one.

Need further help?

If you would like to discuss any of the topics raised in this article, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Get in Touch

About the Author:

Rachel Roche
Rachel is a fully qualified Solicitor known for her personable style and strives to ensure that all of her clients receive a tailored and efficient service.
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more information see Cookie Policy. Accept